PROGRAMME OF THE HEALTDAY.SI TRACK
THURSDAY, 26 MARCH 2015
Portus Congress Center, Portorož, Slovenija
Bringing innovation closer to healthcare professionals.
International speakers and case studies will shine a light on the particular topic of introducing innovation in healthcare systems and processes.
- How can we approach introducing and managing innovation in highly regulated environments?
- What kind of future will the rapid progress of health-tech bring for the medical industry?
- What happens when a stable industry meets disruptive innovation?
- What do experts with global experiences see as the future?
- What kind of medical technology serves whom?
13.30 Introductory Speech Gregor Cuzak, Marand; Aleš Novak, UM FOV
13.45 Keynote presentation, Aline Noizet, Health 2.0, Hospital 2.0: how Health 2.0 will impact the hospital of the future
14.30 Mencigar Danilo, UKC Ljubljana, Hospital information systems: towards a paperless hospital
15.00 Aleksandar Gavrić, UKC Ljubljana, Why medical professionals are optimistic
15.30 Coffee Break
16.00 Bernard Grum, IBM Slovenia, Watson Medical
16.30 Miroslav Končar, Business Development Director for Healthcare and Education segment in Oracle ECEMEA, Technological Disruption
17.00 Emily Lutzker, OpenInvo Consultancy New York, The Utopian Fantasies of Open Innovation
17.30 Coffee Break
18.00 Round table: Hospital of the future, moderator Jakob Šušterič, MESI
18.50 Wrap up Gregor Cuzak, Marand
19.00 End of the Healtday.si Track
Portus Congress Center