DIGITAL HEALTH 2016
A HealthDay.si event in cooperation with ECHAlliance and Health 2.0
Ljubljana, Slovenia, October 14th, 2016
It's time to include patients.
Patient empowerment, patient's inclusion in digital health, the "lean" patient centric innovation, patient at the core, etc. are nothing but words unless we really include them. Patients are participating in our program, and not just that, they have been included in preparing the event also. HealthDay.si is conducting workshops that will help tell all stakeholders in the health ecosystem better understand what happens at the receiving end of the care we all strive to provide.
The micro view of talking to patients will be balanced by the macro view of how the eHealth system is working and how it could be working. The needs presented by the patients in the first part of the program should be taken in consideration by the strategic thinkers presenting in the second part. And at the end we bring all of them together for a productive and positive conclusion.
Speakers, participants & topics
- Brian O’Connor, Chair of ECHAlliance, The Ecosystem Approach
- Oncology patients in cooperation with Europa Donna, Limfom, Mali vitez, Društvo onkoloških bolnikov
- Cardiac patients in cooperation with Društvo Za srce
- Pulmonary patients in cooperation with Pulmonary and Allergic Patients Association of Slovenia
- Denis Pavliha, SRC Infonet, Patient Centricity
- Mojca Cvirn, TP-LJ, Green Book - overview of Slovenian eHealth solutions
- Marko Bajec, University of Ljubljana, FRI, EkoSMART - Healthcare Within the Smartcity Ecosystem
- Olga Petrak, patient advocat
The event will feature a side-program sponsored by SPIRIT and MGRT, with a B2B program, exhibitor booths, meeting and refreshments area.
Further speakers, timetable and the venue will be announced soon, apply for your free ticket and follow our newsletters and our twitter account @healthday.si. Stay healthy!
The event is organised by
in cooperation with
Sponsors & Partners